Earthquake Strengthening Seminar - Don't Get Caught Out!
If you are a landlord, a tenant or looking at purchasing commercial property then this seminar is for you. By attending this seminar you will learn:
- what work may be legally required to be done on your property;
- what earthquake strengthening costs can be tax deductible;
- how the insurance industry are reacting to the changes;
- how you can protect your interests as a landlord or tenant of a
commercial property; and
- about owner occupied and property investment finance
|When is the Seminar?
||June 5, 2014
|At What time?
||6.00 pm - 7.30 pm(refreshments will be provided)
||Franklin, The Centre (Library Building)
12 Massey Avenue, Pukekohe
be made by:
Franklin Law • BECA Engineering Consultancy •
BNZ Partners • AON Insurance.
As places will be limited, Please R.S.V.P to Pukekohe Business Association by 29th May 2014 by
Ph: 09 910 0137 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information on the content of the seminar please contact:
Glen Low at Franklin Law,
Ph: 09 237 0226 or email: email@example.com